Hi I'm new :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Charlotte-Eve, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW ProPoints
    Hi everyone!

Eventually signed up after years of lurking and looking for point and syn values!

You all seem so friendly and helpful, I think this is the right forum to get my weightloss back on track - lost 43lb in 2009 but gained just under a stone in the past year as it's been a horrible one!

I lost all that weight on ww and since have dabbled with slimfast, other meal replacement and slimming world, all of which have helped but I know I can't maintain on. So I'm back on points to shift this stone, then hopefully another 2 by the end of the year.

Looking forward to being here a lot!!

C x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lele87

Lele87 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Charlotte,
    I too have just joined this morning & I'm back on the SW wagon.

I lost about a stone when I first started SW then put it back on in the last 10 months. So back to square one I'm more determined than ever.

I wish you all the best on your weightloss journey
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.