Hi im new

Hi welcome hun i just joined 2 weeks ago ive lost 10 and a half pound already we can help each other good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I joined two weeks ago too :) Welcome to slimming world! I lost half a stone in my first week, how much are you hoping to lose?? How are you finding the diet so far?

Hi laura i love this diet but it just seems to easy to be true... Ive also cooked afew of the recipies and have really enjoyed them how r u finding it ??.

That's what I though! But it's working :D Well it is easy, and I like that you can still eat whatever you want, as long as you syn it :) second weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed there's another loss... :p

Its my third tomoz good luck hun let me know how u get on i got my fingers crossed for both of us x

hello and welcome :) i joined s/w on thursday so im new too xx

I'm not finding it too bad to be honest. Although my head keeps telling me thus is "to easy" do there for must be too good to be true lol I hope not though I'll be gutted x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow both of your loss's so far are fab!!! What days have you been doing? Xxx

Ive been doing extra easy we was told to do that for the first four weeks then can change but to b honest i dont get red and green days?? I get confused lol what plan r u following hun i feel like its all to easy aswell its weird how u can eat so much and still loose....

Mainly EE tried a red and a green day though :) red days are expensive for me :( greens are ok but I do like my meat so EE seems to fit quite well lol i have never been a breakfast eater but now eating breakfast dinner And tea plus snacks. My hubby and my daughter both said can you really loose weight by eating all this lol xxx

Thats what my oh keeps sayin when i do a cooked breakfast his like u wont loose eating that... But we will see...

Back