Hi I'm new

Hi

I'm 28 and decided its time to start losing a bit of weight when people kept offering me a seat on the tube because they thought I was pregnant!!!!! :eek:

I bought a new digital scale yesterday, and was shocked to see I weighed 11st 1.75lbs!!!! I'm only 5'2" so I have at least a stone to lose. My goal is 9st 7lbs though and I hope to keep going til I reach that. My brother is getting married next year so I want to be in good shape for that.

My plan is quite simple really (on paper). I'm going to exercise every day and cut my calorie intake to about 1000calories per day. I'm using the Hairy Dieters cook books because the last time I dieted I used their first one and the food was great and I lost a stone in no time at all, and now they've released a second one and the food looks even better! My problem in the past with diets is getting bored with the food.

I go to gym classes 2 days a week - on a Tuesday I have Legs, Bums & Tums and on Wednesday I have Aerobics. On top of that I have downloaded the Davina Fitness App and am doing a workout from that every day. Last night I did Work&Tone and it was tough but I got through it. They workouts are only 20mins long so no excuse for not fitting it into my daily routine.

Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it and shed those unwanted pounds!

Hi

I'm 28 and decided its time to start losing a bit of weight when people kept offering me a seat on the tube because they thought I was pregnant!!!!! :eek:

I bought a new digital scale yesterday, and was shocked to see I weighed 11st 1.75lbs!!!! I'm only 5'2" so I have at least a stone to lose. My goal is 9st 7lbs though and I hope to keep going til I reach that. My brother is getting married next year so I want to be in good shape for that.

My plan is quite simple really (on paper). I'm going to exercise every day and cut my calorie intake to about 1000calories per day. I'm using the Hairy Dieters cook books because the last time I dieted I used their first one and the food was great and I lost a stone in no time at all, and now they've released a second one and the food looks even better! My problem in the past with diets is getting bored with the food.

I go to gym classes 2 days a week - on a Tuesday I have Legs, Bums & Tums and on Wednesday I have Aerobics. On top of that I have downloaded the Davina Fitness App and am doing a workout from that every day. Last night I did Work&Tone and it was tough but I got through it. They workouts are only 20mins long so no excuse for not fitting it into my daily routine.

Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it and shed those unwanted pounds!

:wavey: Hello & Welcome. You sound so positive. I'm doing Slimming World & love it coz I can virtually eat everything within reason, never feel deprived & can adapt it to any situation really. I love the Hairy Bikers, only watch the shows, must look at the books, they've both lost loads of weight.

Well hope you have a good week!!! Goodluck

Back