Hi I'm new

Ceri2183

Hi all, well I am Ceri, I'm a single mum to a 4 1/2 (going on 14) yr old little girl. I used to be the girl who everyone wanted to be figure wise lol until my daughter changed that... No just kidding I changed it cos after she was born I just stopped eating properly ate where I could which usually meant a bar of chocolate - family size! I went to primark a few weeks ago and when I couldn't fit into some of their size 14trousers enough was enough for me, so I joined slimming world, I've been there 5weeks tomorrow and lost 13lb so far. Have even inspired a few of my friends to join:) hoping for 1lb loss this week to make my stone award but I haven't been all that good lol. Still don't think I've been that bad either sooo. I'm still getting my head around the food but it is in general so easy and so much u can eat that it's not to difficult, although I'm about to try and make an omelette for my breakfast. I've never had an omelette before lol.

That's a fantastic loss! Congratulations. You know how to do it, girl. Those pounds better watch out!

Back