Hi I'm new

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hi everyone!
Im new to this site but have been reading posts for a little while now and think it is great. I had my baby son in January and of course put on far too much weight :sigh: and am now fed up with it and really want to lose it. I have lost 11 lbs on slimming world but was finding it really slow so started cambridge diet and lost another 8lbs in one week and one day - so I am on the right road - but some days I just want to give up and eat my body weight in crap - so coming on here and seeing how well everyone is doing is great motivation - looking forward to getting to know you.

:welcome: Shrinkingannie
You really have hit the right buttons. I joined a couple of weeks ago and the support is AMAZING. Lots of fun on these pages. Scroll around a bit and find some good threads to add to. Good luck with the weightloss :)
Gem x

Hi there shrinkingannie:), well done on your weightloss so far.I just joined here a couple of days ago and like Gemstone I can tell you that the support here is amazing :) No matter what plan you follow the peeps here are always supportive.
Ali xx

Hi shrinkingannie, i am new to this site to but its great to keep you on the straight and narrow, well done on your weight loss so far.:party0011: jo x

hi shrinkingannie well done on the weightloss so far thats brilliant, im sure you will find plenty of support around the forum to help keep the motivation going
kazzy

hey girlies.... I have been on this site for a good while. i tried Lipotrim and it was not for me. I had severe headaches after one day. So anyway.....I joined my local Gym and have been having so much fun exercising. Love swimming so im very eager to stick with it. I have about a stone and a half to lose and im certain i will do it!! x good luck to everyone x

Hi Weakwilled
Not met you before. Good luck with the rest of your challenge
Gem x

hiya, welcome to mini's. Congrats on the babs and the weight loss so far. Its hard at time you just gonna keep thinking positive and the weight will be of in no time. there is lots of great people here on minimins. Have you checked out the slideshow for inspiration?
becky x x

hi shrinkingannie :) congrats on yr weight loss so far and good luck with the rest of it - look forward to keeping up with yr successes. All the best
xx :)

Hi hoping2shrink - Not met you before either

Welcome to Minimins & good luck with CD :)
Starlight just have to say ur photos r amazing. you look like a different person. congrats on your huge achievement. your going to be feeling fab at 40!!!! well done. your inspiration for ne1..... x

Back