hi! just wondered how much lighter life costs

Could not afford lighter life anyway not without affecting my family . And works in same way . Totally amazed me although I'm not doing great right now :-( x

No it's not the same.
LL is unique. The counselling you get along with the packs is unbelievably important and crucial. It makes all the difference and increases your chances of losing and keeping the weight off significantly.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree Magiclove, I've tried all of the other food replacement diets, and obviously haven't stuck to any of them! I've realised that the £66 I spend is a lot less than what I normally spend which I think including all the sugar free red bulls I used to buy, the lunch out everyday, a meal out twice a week and alchahol on the weekend I was probably spending about £100 a week, put it thus way I had £4 in my purse in Monday its still there now! And I'm really looking forward to meeting up with the rest of my group tomorrow to see how they've done too! LL is the only system I have ever lost weight on and the only one that helps ms to understand why I put it on in the first place!

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Good luck if it works it's worth it . And only we know what works for our bodies . X

Hi sigourney, its great to see you on the LL forum - welcome. I think the point being made is that its not only what works for our bodies, but also for our minds.

You are absolutely right that the foodpacks are probably very similar with LL and Lipotrim, but its the group work and expert input from LL counsellors that makes the huge difference to our minds and our attitudes that we really value and shout about! I've got my WI and group session tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it I can hardly wait. Crazy huh? :D

Good luck with your journey xx

Back