Hi & just wonderin'....

vj

Hi,
I've decided to move to SW from CD. I enjoyed CD and lostv 3 stones but now I'm trying to find a diet with more food to take me through the final stone (maybe stone and a half) to complete my journey.
I've bought the SW mag yesterday at the shops, been on their website and found a group, just waiting for the leader to call me back, AND downloaded the 7 day free trial menu. It looks so exciting that I got started this morning with mushrooms on toast.
Just a couple of quickies:
1) are bananas counted in limitless fruit?
2) Can I have white tea, no sugar limitlessly?
3) Can I eat free foods between meals?

Sorry if they're kinda basic but I don't want to fail at the first hurdle and after the restrictions of CD, I just want to be clear of the rules. I'm so looking forward to chatting to my SW leader but if anyone can help in the meantime, I'd be grateful.

Yes to all of your questions. Bananas are free, tea is free (although count your milk as a healthy extra) and you can eat free food until it comes out of your ears at any time of the day. :D To speed up your weightloss eat more free foods like fruits and vegetables.

Good luck! A few people following SW after CD have found the first couple of weeks slow for losses but stick with it and keep in mind how much food you can eat & still lose weight!

IMO this is the only diet to "live by". It'll all fall into place when you see your membership books & find out the syn values of your favourite things. :)

Hiya I did like sw as i lost 5 stone in 1 year but had problems and it went back on and more besides it was nice because you can eat as much free food as you want and less potatoes and bread but your ready meals and some treats are high syns but with unit and ww your treats are low but you cant have as much meat as you want + with www your fruit is pointed and on unit diet fruit is free and same as potatoes are free.

Thanks everyone. I've just had a fab weekend of eating and my husband has decided to do it too (but not go to the group). We've had fab tuna nicoise salad, a huge english breakfast and our local market got good business as we bought 6 bags of fresh fruit and veg.
After eating shakes and drinking water by the litre, this is an uplifting experience. Still can't get over the limitless fruit, we've eaten loads and our 2 year old has also copied by chomping her way through apples, grapes and pears. With the fruits really coming into season, I know this will be good for me. Can't wait for the strawberries to come on offer.

hiya wez
i did CD a couple of years ago and lost 4 stone. ive put a stone back on and trying to lose it with sw now. really enjoying it.
see you're in wiltshire. that's where im from. whereabouts?
x

see you're in wiltshire. that's where im from. whereabouts?
x
I'm north of Salisbury, village of Durrington, you?

I've know of people who've successfully lost on sw so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I only started Friday and lost 1.5 lbs but my husband's lost 4lbs and he grazed on fruit between meals all weekend.

I'm north of Salisbury, village of Durrington, you?

I've know of people who've successfully lost on sw so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I only started Friday and lost 1.5 lbs but my husband's lost 4lbs and he grazed on fruit between meals all weekend.

i'm from a little village in north wiltshire so quite far away from you- near devizes if you know it?

I was in Devizes on Saturday! We'd had a lovely stroll round the shops, found a lovely quaint shop selling all sorts near the car park strip, could have spent a fortune!
Lovely place, friendly people.

i love wiltshire sooo much! born and bred there. i go back every few months cos my dad's there and a lot of my friends x

Back