Hi looking for a weight loss buddy

what diet plan are you following ? etc

Im starting SW next week too and around 14st looking to loose at least 4 stone if not a bit more :-D

Sent from my LT15i using MiniMins

Aww dawned you could be my shoulder!! Dreading t already! Not going to weight myself til next week, but jut tryin to syke myself up!

Lol that's ok hun, I don't mind, new to this site and would be nice to have someone with a similar goal to lean on too :-D ive been like this for so long now I think ive got used to being fat and have accepted it, just need to reprogram my brain now :-D x

So when is your weigh in? I'm just goin to weigh myself weekly from home, I have all the books and know the plan so don't really want to pay the fees this time around

Next wed is my club, not got the new books so need to go and get them :-D what day will you be weighing in? X

dawney09 said:
Next wed is my club, not got the new books so need to go and get them :-D what day will you be weighing in? X

Think I'm going to do a Sunday hopefully that will stop me binging over he weekends! Are you going to plan your meals? My partner hardly ever eats the same meals as me so think he will just have to fend for himself now!

I'm new to this so I'm open to any kind of diets you guys are up for. Any suggestions?!

Everyone is so warm and friendly here. Flying kisses for everyone!!

MissThomas said:
Think I'm going to do a Sunday hopefully that will stop me binging over he weekends! Are you going to plan your meals? My partner hardly ever eats the same meals as me so think he will just have to fend for himself now!

Yes need to plan meals otherwise I will stray to easy, im lucky really as hubby has turned into a fit freak and wants to eat healthily also :-D my son is also a very good eater and is not fussy at all which will make it easier to cope with. Good luck with ur weigh in on Sunday. X

I want to lose about 8 stone, just taking it a stone at a time and setting goals - which seems to work for me.

Good luck!!! U can do it!! X

Hi everyone,

I'm starting January 1st on Slimming World and have around five stones to lose. I have the books, but can't go to the classes as I'm living in the USA.

C'mon ... you KNOW we can do this!!!! xx

Hi - good luck to all - 2012 will be our year - with all the encouragement from other forum users we will achieve the best we can and lots more. Eating healthy and keeping fit and hopefully making some new friends along the way. I am aiming for losing 2lbs and more each week if possible.

I just joined on here today too - really scared. I am going for calorie counting and need to loose about 7 stone! Just sounds so much doesn't it. Would love a diet buddy!

I hear you Lou. The fact that I have five stones to lose scares me rigid, but the thought of being overweight and unhealthy forever scares me even more!

I need to stop faffing about and just get it done.

Thanks for listening - I feel better now. :)

Back