Hi...new and ready to lose permanently šŸ˜

Welcome! Come and join us on the weekly weigh in thread - Team 50.

Thank you šŸ˜Š...I'm doing SW at home at the mo...I'm disabled n travelling for a club wasn't an option...but one has opened 5 mins from me n even I can walk for 5 minutes šŸ˜....going to see if my doctor can do a referral for me..if not I'm joining anyway..I need this šŸ˜Š...how do I get my stats on here please?....xx

Hi I need to update my weight on here as itā€™s not what it says there when I was on here a few years ago. 2 children later (yes I know not a valid excuse !) but trying to figure it out anyhow looking for a friendly forum that can support and if I can offer support more the better. Weight loss is flipping tonight all aspects the physical and mental side of it.

Hi I need to update my weight on here as itā€™s not what it says there when I was on here a few years ago. 2 children later (yes I know not a valid excuse !) but trying to figure it out anyhow looking for a friendly forum that can support and if I can offer support more the better. Weight loss is flipping tonight all aspects the physical and mental side of it.
Now updated and a bit depressing to see 3st heavier than I was back many moons ago in 2012.

Hi, and welcome!
Iā€™m approx 4st heavier than I was a year agošŸ™„
Also no excuses!
Iā€™m needing to get back on the wagon tooā€¦
Probably going to start ā€œanotherā€ diary as being just over 16st now I really need to sort it outā€¦
What diet as such are you going to do?
I am going to do calorie counting again and get some exercise in too

Hi, and welcome!
Iā€™m approx 4st heavier than I was a year agošŸ™„
Also no excuses!
Iā€™m needing to get back on the wagon tooā€¦
Probably going to start ā€œanotherā€ diary as being just over 16st now I really need to sort it outā€¦
What diet as such are you going to do?
I am going to do calorie counting again and get some exercise in too
I'm going to join SW...done calorie counting but I think I need the rigidity of a group./.where if I cheat someone will know šŸ˜•....I'm disabled so restricted in exercise...I have arthritis./struggle to even walk most of the time..I have acute lymphodema...and just to round it off I have a heart condition too....I try to move around as much as I'm able indoors...but I don't think it's enough to warrant being call exercise lol....hopefully as the weight comes off I'll be able to do more x

Hi Zafira best of luck to you with the weight loss itā€™s so easy but put on if only losing it was as easy!! I am going to go for Exante as need to shift a big bit then get slowly get back to normal healthy foods (as itā€™s a VLCD!) itā€™s so frustrating but itā€™s nice to know we arenā€™t alone in it.

I'm going to join SW...done calorie counting but I think I need the rigidity of a group./.where if I cheat someone will know šŸ˜•....I'm disabled so restricted in exercise...I have arthritis./struggle to even walk most of the time..I have acute lymphodema...and just to round it off I have a heart condition too....I try to move around as much as I'm able indoors...but I don't think it's enough to warrant being call exercise lol....hopefully as the weight comes off I'll be able to do more x
I admire people who want to look good and lead a healthy lifestyle despite the fact that they are disabled. You have a very strong spirit! You can find here seniorfitness.net some exercises that are suitable for you as a warm-up. Wish you good luck in your journey!

Back