Hi new member following Slimming World

shebedee

Hi all,
I've been a member for a month (including a week's holiday) at Slimming World and have lost 15 and a half pounds so far. I'm finding it the best diet I've ever tried and hope it will be the end of my weight problem. It's just so easy to eat this way for me. I hope I get to understand this forum- right now it all looks a bit mind boggling. It seems really usefula nd supportive.

I am also a new member here, been with Slimming World for nearly 12 weeks and lost just under 2 stone so far - at least another 2 stone to go! Finding the 'diet' really easy to follow and still feeling really motivated. I have been reading lots of posts on here for a while and felt it would be nice to join in.

meon-dweller said:
I am also a new member here, been with Slimming World for nearly 12 weeks and lost just under 2 stone so far - at least another 2 stone to go! Finding the 'diet' really easy to follow and still feeling really motivated. I have been reading lots of posts on here for a while and felt it would be nice to join in.

Wow you have done brilliantly, keep it up :)
Hope to see you around the boards

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm still going strong and just one more pound will make a 2 stone weight loss so far. I know that this time I will succeed with my plan and I will be healthy and slimmer. I feel soooo happy and every day I notice new differences - things like shoes and socks fitting better. - undies slipping down and my face changing.

Well done so far and good luck.

Thanks for all your supportive comments.Another weigh in for me tomorrow and I hope to get my 2 stone award.
I

Last edited:
Back