hi new to CD

Duchess_wobbles

Its day one for me today. Yeaaaaahhhh

Im keen to join a team.

Im 13 stone and looking to lose 3 stone to xmas

:welcome:Duchess_wobbles,

Wishing you good luck with your Christmas Goal!

Love Mini xxx

Hello Duchess,
Welcome I also hope to lose 3 stone by Christmas so we can incourage each other. This really is the best place for help and support. I have found I can ask anything and there is always someone who has had the same or will offer advice. Spooky is a fantastic CDC she will always help with any problems. I am on day 4 and I think it is getting easier (well I hope so) so hope to see you on here reugularly they really are a great bunch.
Sharon xx

wohoo, Shazzy you are on!!

Its gonna be great. Im dreaming of a skinnier christmas!

good luck duchess!!...xx

good luck, this is a great site for support - you will love it. Lots of luck with your CD journey - be sure to keep us updated on your progress x

Hello Duchess,
Just checkin in for our cintinued support for each other, how are you doing. This was my first weekend on CD and was not looking forward to it, it was not too bad I did try and keep busy and it was not too bad. Only low point was when my son cooked for him and his g/f they had a roast and it smelt lovely. I locked myself in my room with my Cappuchino shake and crushed ice and said "its not for long, its not for long". Back to work today and I have just had my Leek and Potatos soup and it was yummy spinkled with Cayenne Pepper. Had 2 litres of water so best get on and drink somemore, though the getting up for a wee in the night is a pain.
Hope you are doing OK, look forward to your update.
Sharon

Hi and good luck,this is a great diet,once you get into the swing of things it becomes the norm,Im hoping to lose another 3 stone by xmas too,we're all doing it together here :talk017:glad youve joined us x

HI Duchess,

I have about the same to lose - we could buddy each other. I am nearly on week 5 with a weigh in Tomorrow - This diet is amazong as I have lost officially 12 pounds in 3 weeks.

Good Luck!

im hopin for 3 stone off for christmas good luck every 1 xx

Back