hi, new today

piX128

Hi everyone,
having spent a few days browsing the threads here I've decided to make the committment and get dieting properly!

I've just moved house, from Kent to the border of Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, from busy town to sleepy village...and from full time working in a very stressful job to a period of not working. A bit of a culture shock!

Im the mum of two boys, now young men of 23 and 17 and neither have moved with me.

So now, maybe for the first time in many years , I have some time for me and one thing i'd really like to do is lose the weight Ive been unhappy with for a while. I loved turning forty, despite the weight, but how great if I can go towards my 50's as the slim woman I know is still in there somewhere ! I have two online friends from elsewhere who have both lost many stones on the SW plan, now it's my turn!

I'm really looking forward to sharing the encouragement and friendship that's evident here and all the tips, recipes and healthy kicks up the bum when needed :D

thankyou both ..so far so good and i know Ive found a great place for the days that go well and for those when it's not so good :)

Back