Hi newbie here!

Hi all, well I'm on day 1 of the cambridge diet, not looking forward to the next few days of hunger and side effects, but the more water i drink hopefully they won't last! well i hope i can stick this out! x :wave_cry:

Welcome hun.. Once you get to 1st weigh in it'll make the 1st few days sooo worth it, when you feel you're struggling, come on here, or do something to take ya mind off things..and you'll see the great results in no time:D

Hi thanks yeah, will be cming on here, as ive read threads and its a comfort to speak to people going through the same ups and downs!!! x vicki x

Welcome and good luck xx

HOLA Jules, yeah 'Im dreaming of a slim christmas' just like the ones i used to know!!!! (when i was about 15) ha! keep it up mate, im looking up to you!!!! (no pressure then) ha x

Good luck with your journey, this place is ace and will really help you, xx have fun

lil big vic is no longer a 'newbie' - day one successfully done and dusted, hoorah!

Well done, you are officially on your way x

Hi everyone, im on day 3 of CD, quite hungry and staying strong, great to read everyones messages. So glad to know everyone else is going through the same thing

Good Luck Correll - this is always the tough bit, the first few days.
But just keep thinking of how great you will feel when ketosis kicks in and you have achieved a great loss. Just hang on, success is round the corner!

Back