hi - newbie

Wanted to say Hi to everyone.

Starting my SW journey today. I know and love SW eating plans. Have lost and gained more times than I want to think about.

Weighed in at 13st 11lbs, the heaviest I have ever been. My normal weight is 9st 7lbs so am looking at losing 60lbs.

Will take it slow and steady. Want to change my eating habits for life, I do NOT want to keep repeating the yo-yo diet thing. I want to lose it and keep it off.

I like EE and Red best. On them my energy and mood goes right up. Am looking forward to that. Also looking forward to the indigestion I have been having, going. Too much fatty food!

Anyway, have weighed in! Drawn up a big shopping list of SW foods to buy later. So I guess I just need to get on with it now!

Have a good SW day all.

Hello

I am like urself another rejoiner i hate the yoyoing i have been to for years now but hopefully we are on the right track now!!!

Hi & welcome. Enjoy your new beginning. :)

Thanks for the welcomes. Day 2 today and already I feel better. Slept well as not stuffed full of junk food. My usual acid indigestion virtually gone. Bit more energy. Onwards and upwards, can only get better and better!

Filled fridge and freezer with loads of SW goodies yesterday. Shopped in Iceland, they had lots and lots of SW friendly foods.

Back