Hi newbie

flo 9

I've been on the slimming world diet now since aug last year and lost 3 stone I still have a little way to go but not losing the pounds as easy now . Any advice on how to kick start my weight loss

Keep it active and interesting

Hi Flo, I've never tried Slimming world but alot of my firends have been doing this diet for a while. The best advice I could give you to kick start your weight loss would be to drink 500ml of water about 5 mins before you have every meal! This will not only make you feel fuller but it will also hydrate you, hence give you more energy. You could also try walking for even 15 mins every day. I'm a house wife with two small children so this is not always an option for me. I use the stairs as my exercise! Running up and down for 15 mins when I can throughout the day. I believe that slimming world is all about eating fresh home cooked food. Keep it interesting by trying new recipes every day.

Hope I was some bit of help. :) Good luck :)

Catherine25 said:
Hi Flo, I've never tried Slimming world but alot of my firends have been doing this diet for a while. The best advice I could give you to kick start your weight loss would be to drink 500ml of water about 5 mins before you have every meal! This will not only make you feel fuller but it will also hydrate you, hence give you more energy. You could also try walking for even 15 mins every day. I'm a house wife with two small children so this is not always an option for me. I use the stairs as my exercise! Running up and down for 15 mins when I can throughout the day. I believe that slimming world is all about eating fresh home cooked food. Keep it interesting by trying new recipes every day.

Hope I was some bit of help. :) Good luck :)

Hi Catherine
Thanks maybe I need to drink more before meals . I get my exercise I work full time .and walk my collie dog hour or so every day know what I need to do dust of my wi it just sits in the corner . (My collie jas keeps on until I get up and go out lol. ) Just joined this site and trying to find my way around .i am older my family of two have grown up and left home just me the dog and hubby at home now. I've got about 1stone more to lose but seem stuck getting into the next stone .managed to get 1/2 lb under this week .

Congratulations on your losses!

Well done on your loss so far! and good luck on the journey ahead

Lulu x x x

Back