hi oldies and newies.....

I'm restarting tomorrow :)

To be honest, it'll be nice not to feel so lethargic, stuffed and downright 'poisoned' - CD: the ultimate detox!!

I'm going to go all out to SS right up to goal ... that should take me until about April. Not so bad really - the way time has flown so far, I'll be seeing 10st on those scales before I know it!

To be honest, it'll be nice not to feel so lethargic, stuffed and downright 'poisoned' - CD: the ultimate detox!!

I'm going to go all out to SS right up to goal ... that should take me until about April. Not so bad really - the way time has flown so far, I'll be seeing 10st on those scales before I know it!

you will indeed - so go for it and enjoy the pleasure of getting there

I agree with you Debbie. I feel so lethargic that I feel depressed. Have been decorating this last few days and just did not have the energy. It will be lovely to go back to sleeping well as I always do when on CD

I am restarting tomorrow too and feeling so rough, sick, stuffed, bloated, like a beached whale, no energy, skin crap, downright depressed and lethargic.
CD does make you feel soooo much better and I am looking forward to it. GOOD LUCK ALL

Back