Hi - Slimming World newbie

AgnesNitt

Hi everyone, I'm Steph. :D

Just started Slimming World a couple of weeks ago, as I've been talking about losing weight for a while now and not really taking it seriously. Having been weighed for the first time in years I am now determined to make some real lifestyle changes and get down to the ideal weight for my height... approx 6.5 stone to go...! :eek:

Oh yes, and I'm getting married in July! If I could even lose a stone by then I think I'd feel a bit better about the dreaded photos! :hide: xxx

Welcome Steph - you'll love it here as everyone is so supportive and lovely :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey and good luck for your wedding too :D

Thanks Sum! Have to admit, I did lurk the forum for ages, because I've never posted on a forum before, but everyone here seemed so friendly and supportive that I thought I'd give it a go! :)

Hi Steph...welcome aboard! :) Hope yr getting on ok with the SW plan...I think its amazing! R u doing EE or red and green days? It took me a couple of weeks to get my head round EE but I think I've cracked it now! I think you will lose 2 stones b4 yr wedding hon, possibly more. SW isn't a quick fix like some diets, but u shud expect to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week. Good luck and keep in touch xx

Back