Hi! SW newbie - problems

Catnapping

Hello everyone :)

I am new to this board and have just started my third week of SW. So far I have lost just 1.5lb which I am really disapointed with as everyone else seems to have such great loses. I have stuck to the plan like glue and have an average of 10 syns a day on things like gravy, brown sauce and clover.

I am thinking of changing to WW but dread having to weigh and measure everything. I have allot of weight to lose (5+ stone) and also have PCOS and an underactive thyroid.

I am really glad to have found such a great forum and look forward to getting to know you all :)

Best wishes

Claire

Hello and welcome.

Are you doing Extra Easy? If so are you getting having your 1/3 superfree foods?

I'd stick with it for a while longer you have lost and not put on which is a good thing.

Are you going to a group or doing it from home? If you are group speak with your consultant and let them know how you are feeling. I know a some people say that with PCOS it's harder to lose weight it seems to effect different people in different ways, I haven't had too much of a problem but my weight loss is slower than others in my group.

Good luck xx

Are you eating enough? Enough variety of different foods? Don't compare your loses to other people as some people will naturally lose faster than others like some people will gain quicker. I could never do ww. Too much faff for me. Good luck and hopefully you will have a better week.

Welcome Claire, I'm currently week three of sw and have lost 2 pounds, I think for me I'm a slow looser, but do stick with it a bit longer. Good luck.

Back