Extra Easy Hi there 1st day for me xx

I everyone well after trying every quick fix diet out there I have decided to give slimming world a shot. I have lots of friends who have had brill results so here goes !!! Lol

Liz xx

Hi Liz,

I hope you are finding today going well. The good thing about Slimming World is that it isnt a quick fix it is a lifestyle change which really helps you lose the weight and keep it off.

Good luck!

Good Luck :)

Today is my first day aswell!! Im not sure if Im following correctly, Ive had so much to eat today but I find my stomach is rumbling at this time!! Can someone a bit more experienced check what ive eaten?

Breakfast - All Bran & FF Strawberry Yoghurt (HEXB+1 Syn)

Lunch - SW Chips, Egg & Beans & FF Yoghurt with summer berries

Dinner - Fresh egg linguine with chicken, bacon,mushrooms & 2tbsps French Roule - 5 syns

Snack - Diet coke

Why am I hungry, Im sure that is more than I would eat in a normal day. I hope Im not doing this wrong:( xx

Tried all the usual ones too, Slimming World is definitely the best, you can eat so much on it, it's great :)

Thx everyone. Today has been ok, had a few wobbles but stayed on track. I think the key for me is going to be planning my next day meals as u tend to give up when I'm hungry and can't decide what I want ... Hope u r all doing well xx

Liz xx

Today is my first day aswell!! Im not sure if Im following correctly, Ive had so much to eat today but I find my stomach is rumbling at this time!! Can someone a bit more experienced check what ive eaten?

Breakfast - All Bran & FF Strawberry Yoghurt (HEXB+1 Syn)

Lunch - SW Chips, Egg & Beans & FF Yoghurt with summer berries

Dinner - Fresh egg linguine with chicken, bacon,mushrooms & 2tbsps French Roule - 5 syns

Snack - Diet coke

Why am I hungry, Im sure that is more than I would eat in a normal day. I hope Im not doing this wrong:( xx

Hi there -

It looks like your not having enough superfree with your meals. You have none with lunch at all, beans are free and superspeed but not superfree.

With your dinner all you have superfree is mushrooms. It is recommended you have at least 1/3 of your plate superfree.

What are you eating in between meals? Are you doing Extra Easy? What was your A choice today if you had cereal with a yogurt?

Was your linguine dry? its only free if dry otherwise its synned as well as your roule.

Sorry I seem to be picking just trying to help x

Hi there -

It looks like your not having enough superfree with your meals. You have none with lunch at all, beans are free and superspeed but not superfree.

With your dinner all you have superfree is mushrooms. It is recommended you have at least 1/3 of your plate superfree.

What are you eating in between meals? Are you doing Extra Easy? What was your A choice today if you had cereal with a yogurt?

Was your linguine dry? its only free if dry otherwise its synned as well as your roule.

Sorry I seem to be picking just trying to help x

My A choice was the yoghurt? And my B choice was the cereal? Or am I supposed to have that in addition to a breakfast? Im sorry Im so rubbish at this lol! Yeh I defo havent had enough superfree, I work in Sainsburys part time so I was trying to hold off buying any extra veg until tonite so I can get the Nectar points lol! Going to buy Alpen Lights as snacks and Quark xx

I defo haven't had enough superfree I need to try and include more. I don't have much veg in just now but I work in Sainsburys so going to stock up tonite so I can get the nectar points :) xxx

You synned the yogurt, there are some out there that are free. - A choice is milk & cheese so you could still have had either of those 2, but they need to be measured or weighed.

Basically if you have milk for your A choice you would have to syn any further milk over your allowance for the day and the same with cheese. you can have one or the other.

The same with your B choice if you have cereal (weighed) , you would have to syn any bread etc that you had over your allowance.

Are you going to a SW group? your books have all the info in with healthy extra choices hun.

My first class is tomorrow but I wanted to start on a Monday so I've kinda started easing myself In already!

Can any1 confirm that you can have Ryvitas as your HEXB and Laughing cow lights as your HEXa? I had this today and it was actually delish. Xx

Yes you can but it depends on the flavour of both how many you can have

Back