• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi there!

Hi there. I am new to the forum although not so new to slimming clubs :sigh:. I have done all the diets over the years and lost weight last year doing SW but after a bad end to last year/start of this year I have put loads back on. So here I am, starting SW again and determined this time. I can't afford to go to a class so am motivating myself. With a weekend booked at Center Parcs over Easter I am hoping that will be enough motivation until I get into the habit of doing this again.

Fingers crossed that 2010 is the year for me!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st7lb(10.4%)
:welcome:

Hi, good for you for getting back on the wagon! There are loads of really helpful threads and people on here so I am sure you will be fine without a group!

Good luck!

S: 15st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 1st9lb(10.5%)
:welcome:

I'm new here too. started back with SW in january. i try to stay to class when i can but have a baby so its not always possible. My class is opposite my house though so i don't have an excuse not to go for weigh in!!
good luck
x

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 0st11lb(6.92%)
Good luck!

I am gutted I didnt join slimming world when I was alot bigger, I lost 4 stone through starving and silly fad diets! This diet allows you eat loads and still get a loss or maintain its fab!