Hi There ....

Chr15

Where do I start .....:wave_cry:

Hi I'm Chris,

After sitting on the sofa for a few years I decided to get on the scales.

I have small kids and don't get out as much as I used to. That combined with eating out of sheer boredom meant I found myself eating a frightening amount of food in a normal day.

So a few weeks ago I joined Slimming World and I'm enjoying it.
I've got my:-

-1/2 Stone Award
-1 Stone Award
-Slimmer of the week
-Slimmer of the month (April)

I'm quite proud of this as I'm usually rubbish at behaving myself but I'm finding SW great.... I've already had to buy some new trousers !!!

Anyway whenever I look anything up on the internet about SW I usually end up here so I thought I'd register and say hello.

I'm trying extra hard at the moment as I want to loose another 7 pounds before my birthday in June.....

I'm sure as I shed the pounds I'm going to need help getting rid of that last bit thats hard to shift.... and I want this to be for the long term.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi and welcome, well done on your loses so far your doing brill. I have been on here for a while but only really just started posting. This is a brill site were you get lots of help and tips.

Hi Jess

Thanks for the warm welcome .....I'm hoping joining in keeps me on track !!!

And welcome too anitaan !!

Hello Chris

I too also find that I can eat a scary amount of food in a day. I love the SW diet. Im new here too and at the moment Im not following a particular diet but I am just healthy eating as much as I can. Good luck & I look forward to chatting some more xx

Hello Chris

I too also find that I can eat a scary amount of food in a day. I love the SW diet. Im new here too and at the moment Im not following a particular diet but I am just healthy eating as much as I can. Good luck & I look forward to chatting some more xx

Thanks Sarah I'm sure we will .... I wish I could just do that but I tend to go off and do my own thing very quickly !!!

Hi Chris,

You have done really well already, i'm sure you will have no problem with those last 7lbs.

Welcome and good luck.

Hi It's a bit more than 7lbs .... I think it's nearer 19lbs :eek:

but yes I'm in the zone !!! lol

Lost another 6.5lbs tonight and got my 1 1/2 st award and my club 10 !!

Over the moon !!!

charlie:) said:
Good luck Chris and welcome to the site! It's certainly the best site i've found online for slimming world help!xx

Thanks and I agree ....

I'm finding being in here is keeping me going !!

Back