Hi There!

MoodySpark

Hi there all,

Seeing as i am a new member, I am introducing myself.

I started on the Diet Plan: Slimming World three weeks ago, mostly because I am well wanting to lose weight really, so far I have lost half a stone and I am actually sticking to plan which is amazing.

Erm don't know what else you put on these things, i am rubbish at introducing myself.

So yeah Hi All!

Georgina

MoodySpark said:
Hi there all,

Seeing as i am a new member, I am introducing myself.

I started on the Diet Plan: Slimming World three weeks ago, mostly because I am well wanting to lose weight really, so far I have lost half a stone and I am actually sticking to plan which is amazing.

Erm don't know what else you put on these things, i am rubbish at introducing myself.

So yeah Hi All!

Georgina

Hi Georgina

Congratulations on your weight loss. You are doing really well & losing encourages you to stick to the plan doesn't it? I'm doing SW too & find it quite easy to fit in with 'normal' day to day family meals. I lost 8lbs before I went on holiday recently but because of my 'training' I only put on 1lb in the 2 weeks. Normally I put on the week after we get back but I lost 3.5 lbs then another 1lb last week. I'm really pleased with that.

Would love to lose 2.5 lbs this week for my stone but don't think that will happen. We'll see Friday! :-0

You will find the people on here really friendly & helpful. Good luck. X

Congrats on the loss so far!! Keep at it :) xo

Hi Georgina, I have recently come across your blog lately and I can say that you are so going to lose the weight and going to get to goal weight as you seem so positive and determined about it. Good luck, and don't forget to keep us updated. :)

aww thank you for reading the blog :D and yup I am very determined and going to keep updating as best i can!
Thanks for the lovely words of support Winter Star!

Back