Hi x

xoxsarahxox

Not been on here for ages so I thought I'd re-introduce myself, I'm Sarah from St Helens, Mum of 3 and been doing SW for about 2 and a half years... been out of target now since March (think I've lost my mojo) and just need a huge kick up the bottom!

Hiya,

Welcome back!
Well done getting to target in the 1st place.
Hope you find your motivation here.

I am new to this site but finding it addictive!
I too am from sunny St Helens and doing SW!

Good luck
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sure you will be fine, what day is weigh day for you?

Good luck for Wednesday then, sure it will be great. Where do you go to group?

I am doing it at home as a bit tough to get to group for now. I WI tomorrow so starvation now! Lol!
X

I go to Derwent Road, I tried doing it at home too before re-joining last year in January, did ok for about 2 months then just couldn't do it without the support x

I grew up on Newlands Road small world.

I am hoping the support I am missing not getting to a group is replaced by posting on here, otherwise might have to do some juggling and start back.

Good luck for Wednesday.
I lost 2lb this week so pretty happy with that (always want more though )
X

I live just across the lancs in Moss Bank :) and was doing leaflets for SW on Newlands Road just last week :)
Well done on your loss! I've been good all week... which hasn't been as hard as I thought it would, meeting my sister in town tomorrow morning though so have to make sure I don't go out hungry coz that's when I can eat anything and everything :eek:

Good luck at tonight's WI, sure you will get a great result.

I am having a wobble today as its my baby's 1st day at school! Where does the time go! Need to keep busy and away from the kids treat tin!
X

That's fab well done! The best way to stay motivated is getting good losses I think!

She was fine thanks, loved it! It was me that was a mess! Lol! X

Back