hi

A Better Me

Silver Member
just to say hello,, im starting sw today, but doing it on my own at the moment as im not sure wether it will work for me as i did lipotrim last year and finished it in october...
i have done sw numerous times and have lost some great weight with it but always put it back on plus some....
since finishin lt i have managed to lose a stone on my own,, but now after the festivities and my b`day are over i have to get serious again to try and lose what i have left and stay there and sw is my favourite way of eating (when im organised)

Hi Claire.... I'm starting back on slimming world this week too.... I am looking forward to a big loss this week... I need it!!!

Just to say good luck really! :)

Hi and welcome to you both xxx

Welcome to you both and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi guys, welcome!! It's the best thing I've ever done, that's for sure!! Clare, you say you've done SW a few times before! Are you considering doing the new EE plan? It's fantastic because you're not restricted with your food! I did SW years ago and couldn't keep it up because I felt restricted! EE has changed all that and I think I can eat like this for life!X

Welcome to both of you for your fresh starts, normally I would say it is better to start by going to the class to pick up the way SW works and get your questions answered, but with a history of SW behind you and Minimins in front of you I don't really think it's necessary :)

Best of luck for your weight loss journeys, and remember the times you least want to come on here and post are the times you MOST need to!

Hi guys, welcome!! It's the best thing I've ever done, that's for sure!! Clare, you say you've done SW a few times before! Are you considering doing the new EE plan? It's fantastic because you're not restricted with your food! I did SW years ago and couldn't keep it up because I felt restricted! EE has changed all that and I think I can eat like this for life!X
hi heather, i dont know what the EE plan is as i havent been to a class, soim doing the traditional plan with original and green days for now xx

Back