Hi!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mellywade, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mellywade

mellywade Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everyone, haven`t been on here for a while but wondered how you are all getting on? I did a refeed at Christmas and have decided not to continue with TFR as I have been enjoying eating again. I have also reset my target weight to 9 1/2 stone instead of 9, and as I only put on 1lb over Christmas hope I can continue with my weightloss campaign this year. I am currently taking a different shake offered by my pharmacist for breakfast, eating a small ham salad for lunch and having a sensible dinner. i`m also allowed up to 3, 100 cal snacks if I need them....weighday is Thursday this week so will have to wait and see!! Obviously the weightloss is a lot slower, so I`ll just have to be patient! Take care everyone, and a belated Happy New Year to you all. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hiya and well done on managing to do so well over christmas. Sounds like the plan you have is suiting you very well right now. Keep up the good work :) As you say the only downside is a slower loss each week - but then any loss is good :) Take care and pop in from time to time to see how we are doing - a few struggles here and there but determined to keep it going as long as possible.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.