hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by karenj, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. karenj

karenj New Member

hi just joined and looking for help with slimming world ,a friend told me about this site and thought it might help me ,still abit confused about the diet :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Karen,

Here is the link to the SW forum on here and I am sure those who are doing SW will be along to help you out with any questions you might have.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/

Good luck with your SW journey:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I do SW and go to a class. Are you thinking of joining a class?

Irene xx

5. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

Hiya, well done for taking the step and deciding on SW, it's a great plan. The slimming world forum here is very busy, lots of info and support so any confusion you have, just ask and you'll have lots of help! xx

6. bramers08

bramers08 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I've currently been on sw for the past 2 weeks and have lost 6lb, still along way from target but feeling confident. Think this forum is fabulous and will be using it for all my thinspiration! :-D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.