hi

Sezabell

hi

just wanted to say hi to everyone and see how they are doing today.
My names Sarah and i have done many diets before including slimming world and weight watchers but this time me and the hubby have decided to calorie count and see if that works any better.

anyone have any hints and tips on weight loss?

hope everyone is well

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hey there Sezabell! Welcome to the boards hun. One of my main tips is never to deprive yourself of the things you love - just cut the portions down drastically - if you fancy some chocolate then let yourself have one square. I allow myself a little teaplate of Chinese takeaway once a week when my parents have theirs so then I don't feel deprived and am less likely to have a pig out. I'm still losing weight too and am never hungry.

Totally depriving yourself only sets an impossible goal. Hope to chat with you soon and hear of your loss! X

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Welcome, nice to meet you. If you have an iphone or similar, there are a few great free apps for calorie counting?

welcome to the forum,theres some great little calculators at my fittness pal,theyve got calorie counters etc

exercise does help,even housework can burn lots of calories off..

good luck!! :D

Welcome to the forum!

My tip would be to write everything down as soon as you've eaten it, so nothing is forgotten!

Good luck with your weight loss, look forward to seeing you around!

Back