Hi

Keven

Ok folks tell me all about Celebrity Slim and how it works prefer to hear it from people who are actually doing the diet

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with Celebrityslim.

I have tried the bars and they are lovely but not the shakes and I bought the Celebrityslim program guide that goes with the diet but have not done the actually diet, so hopefully someone who has will be able to help out further but did not want to read and run...

Day 1 sample menu below...

Breakfast You can have a CS meal replacement shake/soup/bar which ever one you felt like having.

Mid morning Allowable snack...

Lunch CS replacement shake/soup/bar

Mid Afternoon Allowable snack...

Dinner Grilled chicken breast & garden salad.

Supper Allowable dessert or snack

Allowable foods:

The sample diet guideline suggests a number of normal balanced meals. Most of these meals consist of a protein food and your choice of healthy vegetables or salad.

Protein foods:

Most protein foods generally contain some fats, so it is important to eat these foods in moderation. For females a raw serving size of between 100-150g is recommended and 150-250g for males. As a general rule, the portion should be about the size and 2/3 thickness of the palm of your hand.

Allowable protein foods include:

chicken breast - skin off
turkey breast - skin off
lean steak - any type, visible fat removed
lean lamb - such as lamb steaks or back straps
lean pork - visible fat removed
minced beef - all types
fish fillet - all types
other seafood such as prawn, mussels, oysters, lobster or scallops lean small goods meat such as ham or turkey
eggs -2 per serving, 1-2 times per week
low fat cottage cheese
ricotta cheese
tofu

Vegetables:

There are a wide variety of vegetables you can eat with CS that will allow you to keep your meals interesting and tasty.

There are also vegetables you need to avoid, which are generally the starchy vegetables like potato and pumpkin, sweet potato, corn beans and peas.

Allowable snack foods...

You can eat smaller versions of the allowable food you can eat during a normal meal.

For example, sliced meats, tasty cheese, carrot and celery stick with cottage cheese, etc.

Fruits to avoid during dieting as they are very high in sugar:

bananas
pineapple
kiwi fruit
apricot
watermelon
cantaloupe/rock melon
honey dew
grapes
all dried fruits - raisins, sultanas, dates, apricots, figs, etc.

What to drink:

Water - plain, mineral, spring, at least 2 litres per day, more if you exercise
tea/coffee - with/without milk, use artificial sweetener, max.. 3 cups per day
diet soft drinks - max. 2 glasses per day
dry white or red wine - one glass per day (max. 3 glasses per week)

Drinks to avoid

soft drinks - all fully sweetened varieties
fruit juices
cordial
alcoholic drinks (other than wine as listed above)

It is not a Total Food Replacement Diet as you can see and it is similar to Slim Fast.

Hope that helps?

Hi Kevin
I started CS on the 1st of january and have been pleasantly suprised at how easy it has been so far.
The shakes I have had so far are Chocolate,caramel,banana and strawberry you mix them with 250mls of water I like it with really icy cold water.If you use the shaker supplied in the starter pack it makes a frothy milkshake.You can use hot water in the choclate and the latte if you want a hot drink.
The snacks I have had are apple, a small bunch of grapes.Today I was visiting my mum so had a slice of turkey with some salad for my snack.
Your main meal is mainly protein with the allowed vegetables.Yesterday I had two slices of roast beef with cauliflower,broccoli and cabbage.Drinking the 2 litres of water a day helps keep the hunger at bay.
Today I had chicken and ham with stir fried vegetables and soy sauce it was yummy.Just having problems sleeping but thats probably my mind being overactive at the moment.
The starter pack is reduced in Superdrug £22 and they do a male and female one.I think the male one has more in the sachets.
Hope that helps a bit.
Good Luck in whatever you decide to try.
Cathy

Back