Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alice_1993, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Alice_1993

Alice_1993 Member

Hi everyone, Im Alice i was on here last year but my weight loss kind off went off the rails lol so im starting again.

This time i really am serious about loosing weight. For the past few months ive been having takeaways way to often than i should and with christmas i have been eating loads of junk food. :(

Im not sure how much i weigh at the moment but i will weigh my self tomorrow and post it here.

Hope you all can help me with my battle with the bulge lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazbo

sazbo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Alice

Welcome back, take aways they are a pain in the a**e for being so tasty, we have all been there so don't feel alone. What diet are you starting on?

Sarah x
  4. Alice_1993

Alice_1993 Member

just healthy eating and exercise, im starting a new zumba class soon and have ditched the takeaways :D

i think i got addicted to them, i was craving them every evening. Had a healthy meal tonight though :D

5. Alice_1993

Alice_1993 Member

i weighed myself just now and im

15st 6lbs :(
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back and good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.