Hi!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by staceyjsc, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. staceyjsc

staceyjsc Member

Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting ish
    Well here goes.......hello!!! Im Stacey Im 26 and I'm new here! I started ww on 15th september 2011 and lost 3lbs in my first week, im into my second week and feeling extremely posative. I was thin untill the age of 16 but always weighed heavy, iv been big since then, (3 kids didnt help lol) i lost 6 stone in 9 months on reductil then they took it off the market, i met my hubby when i was big but didnt start dating him untill id lost the 6 stone, iv put 5 back on in 18 months, he doesnt seem to mind he loves me however i look, but i mind, iv never ever been so determined to lose the weight, i hate myself for allowing myself to get to this again, but im feeling posative and im going to stay strong, im trying not to look at how much i want to lose (9 stone) but looking at how far im coming, every pound off is a pound less iv got to lose. I hope to meet some likeminded people on here, and just want to have a laugh, get a bit of support and give a bit back. Good luck to everybody on their own weight loss journeys, we can do this!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kasiapelasia

kasiapelasia Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    good luck Stacey!! it looks like you know what to do!! xxx

4. Cherry.

Cherry. Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Goodluck, ill watch your progress, Im sure you'll be and inspiration xx

5. staceyjsc

staceyjsc Member

Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting ish
    omg i had an 18 point breakfast today lol just cos i wanted to! been 20-27 points under last three days and really fancied something nice i had a hot choc made with full fat milk marshmallows and squirty cream and two croissants, got to say i dont feel any better for it still hungry lol,

6. kayleighread

kayleighread Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck with your weight loss :)

Im also doing WW and im finding it quite good!!

dont worry about you breakfast just have a low point dinner/lunch im sure you will be fine. We all indulge now n then, just gotta make sure it doesnt send you off track :):) xx

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.