hi

looy24

hi all! im new to this site and just wanted to say hello to everyone. i started a sw diet around 3 wk ago after reading sum free booklets that came with the paper. i then was inspired and mi sis gave me her sw starter books that she got wen she joined in november.i am going it alone n not going to weigh ins n ive sort of been making it up as i go along n not followed any recipes as such but just been experimenting with the free foods.i have lost 5lbs in total n want to loose at least a stone n half. ive found this site very useful and want to say a big thankyou n good luck to all who post on ere.

Hi and :welcome2:

Congratulations on losing 5lbs already! Hope you try some of the lovely recipes on here. You'll find a few people on here don't go to classes and the support is fab!

Good luck on your weight loss journey! ;)

Well done on the weight loss so far.

cheers guys! think ive just about found my way round site (hence such a delayed reply) and im finding it really useful. lost 8lb now n trying some recipes next week that ive found on ere. just going to try and get one of those weight loss tickers set up now. thanks for your support x

Back