Hi im new to the site

Tracey-sw

Hi guys just wanted to say Hi im new to the site :)

Ive been on my weightloss journey for a year now and so far lost 4 stone it was 5 stone but bad habits crept back and ive re gained a stone :sigh:

But im back in the game and starting sw today i have previously done slimming world so i know the basics of the diet im just looking for extra support and motivation please

Thanks for reading
Tracey

Hi Tracey, Welcome to Minis. I've only been here a couple of days and have found it fantastic everyone has been so helpful. Congrats on the 4st off and im sure now your head back in the game that the 1st you gained will soon be a distant memory. Good Luck :D

Hi Tracey! Welcome to minis!

Thats a great loss so far, keep it up and you'll soon get to target my lovely x

Hi Tracey! You have been so successful! Well done. welcome back and head up now :) you will be down that stone in No time :)

Hi Tracey, Hi Everyone

ive just joined and trying to get my head round how the site works. I'm back on slimming world after loosing nearly 2 St for my wedding in 2012 but recently got to just 3lbs less than my original weight and realised I can't not do something. Been back on the wagon a week and really enjoying it, sounds silly but feel better already

wishing everyone lots of luck and hello again :)

Hi Tracey, Hi Everyone

ive just joined and trying to get my head round how the site works. I'm back on slimming world after loosing nearly 2 St for my wedding in 2012 but recently got to just 3lbs less than my original weight and realised I can't not do something. Been back on the wagon a week and really enjoying it, sounds silly but feel better already

wishing everyone lots of luck and hello again :)

Hi Lealea, welcome to the site, ive only been doing this less than a week too and I do feel great for it. Good luck with your goals im sure you will do it

Mick

I've just joined too and I've been at slimming world only a month. i really missed some foods in the first couple of weeks (like pizza and cakey type foods) but I can't believe how 'not that bothered' I've been after that.

Awesome weight loss though, amazing!

Hi everyone! I've just joined as well. Done SW before and lost over a stone but then it all went a bit wrong but back on it now. Really hoping to loose at least half a stone by the time I go on holiday in June! Everyone seems to be really lovely and encouraging on here :)

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Tracey, LeaLea, Mick, Okapi, Kazicle!
Lots of lovely new faces to join us :woohoo:

Mini's is my absolute saviour when I'm having a bad day, or a bad week! You'll find lots of support here :)

well done on your losses so far!

Hi i was on minimins previously when i was doing lipotrim and lost 3 stone but couldnt do it anymore so im back now with slimming world...i do find it better than other diets as it lets you have syns!!!!!!

I was wondering....can you lose weight quicker if you dont use all your syns e.g. usr 7 or 5 instead of the full 15?

Hi everyone :)

It seems there is a lot of us just starting out which i think is great, we can support and encourage each other along the way

Onwards and downwards :D

Tracey x

Mimi2321, you definitely don't need to use your 15 syns every day. However I find if I cut my syns too much I stop losing weight, and I know a lot of the members on here will say the same.

My minimum is about 8, and somewhere between 8-12 works well for me. You just need to find the right level for you :)

Welcome to all the Newbies! You've definitely joined an amazingly supportive site so good luck to you all and ask away.

Kathy :)

Mimi2321, you definitely don't need to use your 15 syns every day. However I find if I cut my syns too much I stop losing weight, and I know a lot of the members on here will say the same.

My minimum is about 8, and somewhere between 8-12 works well for me. You just need to find the right level for you :)

Thanks...i keep finding that i want to use up all my syns all at once. ...i think i coulf never just handle 5 syns on their own...i think i should cut down on them...maybe if might help me lose that littls bit more

Well that is good news for me! Got a teaser bar chilling in the fridge for later ☺

Hi All

Im also back on the wagon today fresh new start i lost 4 stone with slimming world and basically put it near enough back on, so today is a hugh new start for me!

Back