Hi

vinny12

Hello everyone, I just joined SW last week and today was my weigh in. Only lost 1lb but ok with that as sat wasn't good. Will be trying harder this week. I've done sw before but wasn't committed. Done WW years ago n lost a lot but couldn't go back to counting points again!! Must do this now as me and OH want to have children and I want to ensure I'm healthy as poss. Thanks for listening n look forward to speaking to u all

Look forward to speaking to u all!

Welcome back!
Go for it, you know you can, make a menu for the week, only buy the ingredients that you need, write a weekly diary, and stick to it!
Within a few weeks you will be telling us that you have your first award and planning the next one, some weeks will be good weight losses, others not so good but every 1lb lost is better than 1lb put on....
Good Luck.
Pete

I joined last Thursday and, although I'm struggling a bit with lunch ideas, I'm loving it :) I'm really lucky to have the support of my husband who is loosely following the plan but isn't too fussed whether he loses anything or not.

I've found the stories and support on here really inspirational and, without this forum, I think I'd lose interest and patience quite quickly!

Good Luck!

I joined last Thursday and, although I'm struggling a bit with lunch ideas, I'm loving it :) I'm really lucky to have the support of my husband who is loosely following the plan but isn't too fussed whether he loses anything or not.

I've found the stories and support on here really inspirational and, without this forum, I think I'd lose interest and patience quite quickly!

Good Luck!

Hiya our stats are basically the same im just shorter! haha... i went to my first meeting yesterday

Hiya our stats are basically the same im just shorter! haha... i went to my first meeting yesterday

Well done, was it daunting? I was worried before getting there but everyone was so friendly that I can't wait to go back!

Well done, was it daunting? I was worried before getting there but everyone was so friendly that I can't wait to go back!
I was worried but it was fine when i got there :) excited to see what i loose next monday

Back