Hi =)

moogirl

Good Evening,

Where should i start ? i was looking for a weight loss buddy so i have someone to talk to online and maybe find some motivation and found this forum.

Im 27 years old and always been waaaaay overweight..6 Months ago i gave birth to my daughter and i managed to not put any weight on in my pregnancy and than baaaaaam 10 kg in 4 weeks...so now after checking the scales on Monday i lost all will and joined slimming world. ( First meeting monday) right now im a size 20-22 and weigh far to much =(

i guess im just looking for people who are in similar situations and maybe someone is looking for an online weight loss friend . im terrible at these Hello things... i really need to turn my life around.

Last edited:
Hi!! Im just re starting to focus after loosing my way a little with Slimming World, I have lost 2 stone and hoping to loose another 3 stone by September, if you get stuck at all feel free to send me a message and more than happy to be a online weight loss friend! xxx

hey lizzie , that would be great =) and well done for already losing 2 stone thats amazing, i cant seem to inbox you, it comes up as error message =/ i have a look there must be a way xxx

Hello & welcome from one newbie to another

I do slimming world and love living this healthy lifestyle and I'm sure you will to, good luck on your journey and if you need any help what so ever just give me a shout!!
Hugs
Gemma

hey =) just seen this i hardly get time to go on my laptop due teething daughter =( yeah i think its something like that , shall we try facebook?

Back