Hii! Newbie here!!!

aylar

Hi everyone! Just joined and am so excited, this looks like such a great place to keep me occupied and on track with my diet!

I've tried so many different diets in my time, but non of them worked for me, or I ended up putting all the weight (and more!) back on. But now I'm on my own 'healthy eating and exercise 5 times a week' diet and I've lost 9 lb in the past week. I think that because I've put less pressure on myself, and it's off my own back, that I realise that the only person I'm "cheating" is myself.

I was quite proud of myself today as me and a few friends went Ikea shopping (what better?!) and when we went to eat I skipped the fries and ice cream, and I opted for a healthy vegetable stir fry with minimum oil tonight. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm in for the whole of it, I've never felt this motivated before!

Sorry if I'm rambling, I don't really know how these forum's work :confused:

But anyway, just thought I'd say hi and can't wait to get to know you all better!

Aylar :D
xxx

Welcome to Minimins :)

hi aylar and welcome, that's a great weight loss for your 1st week. keep in touch with the gang at minis for help and support

Hiya, welcome to the forum, I am sure you will love it here. I have found the people on this forum to be very supportive and that really helps when you are trying to lose weight. Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far, you should be really happy. It is also nice see that you are feeling so motivated and hopefully by joining in this lovely community you will be able to maintain that feeling.

Good Luck and have fun.
:D

Back