Hiiii there :D

Natwaaa

Hello all, just come accross this forum while I was looking up some stuff on Slimming world so thought I'd join up!

My names Natalie and I'm 19, just started on the Slimming world plan nearly 3 weeks ago now, it's the first time in my life I've actually enjoyed dieting... shock horror hahaha, managed to lose 2.5lbs the first week and 5.5lbs the second, so I'm very very happy about that, still have a long long way to go though, hoping to lose about 4 stone eeeek!

Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself I'm sure you'll all be seeing alot of me on these boards in the future :D

Hi and welcome. Well done with the loss in just 2 weeks. SW must suit you. Have you thought about starting a diary in the SW section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

hey hun,
just want to say congrats on the loss so far and welcome to minis its fab on here,keep up the great work,
elaine

Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Well done on ur weigh loss so far. Keep up the good.

Welcome to our community Natwaaa :D

Any questions, please just ask and someone will be along as soon as poss:)

Lacey..xx :)

Thankssss everyone

had my 3rd weigh in last night, managed 2.5lbs, which I wasnt expecting as I was a bit naughty last week

10.5lbs so far :)

Back