hiting a low after a good weigh in

KIKI FT

i know many of u will feel like what the hell is this woman on LOL but yesterday had my 6th weigh in and lost 6lbs which as many of u know i was so chuffed over , but now next day i feel like absolute shyt, i dont know if its having everyone around at the weekend so i notice that i am not eating more and having the smell of food all around u as kids and hubby are here not out at school or work , but i have just been feeling really crap. Does anyone else get a bit moody on this or am i the only one and its like yoyo emotions. For example a few minutes ago i was chatting fine then hubby made a stupid comment which i disagreed with so i stormed off and as he had rice cooking on the stove i have deliberetly (sp) let it burn though i am in the next room, i could hear it crackling and now its burnt so he has to start again and u know what i dont give a FOOOOOOOOOK.

Just yesterday i had my week supply of LT and did not mind cause i had just been told about the great loss but today i could shuv it up an old womans arse LOL :eek::eek:
help,

PS THE idiot was busy watching top gear while cooking DUMB ASS

KIKI,

You are normal! I get peed off too, and all moodswingy but it passes quickly....I have a look at all the lovely smaller clothes that I want to fit in and use a bit of imagination and think about how I'll look wearing them....usually sorts me out!

Lisa xxx

Dont know what to say really? Other than I had serious mood swings of late personal and at work, I thought I was turning into a women, but ive been fine this last weekish...pheeeew!

I had massive mood swings on LT hun, more than usual!! I feel fine now though. Its to be expected i reckon xx

i know what u are saying but i think sometimes and i know its not right i feel maybe if i just eat then i will feel better but then that how i got here in the first place.
anywho at least i am not puttinhg the baby's nappy contents in his food LOL

You will feel awful after you eat hun! xx

Dont know what to say really? Other than I had serious mood swings of late personal and at work, I thought I was turning into a women, but ive been fine this last weekish...pheeeew!

Garry, Are you coming over all woman?:eek:

Maybe I should rephrase that?!:D

:eek::eek: Lisa!! x

What? Well you know Gaz will answer that in his own disgusting way, so I got in there first, so to speak!:D

i know many of u will feel like what the hell is this woman on LOL but yesterday had my 6th weigh in and lost 6lbs which as many of u know i was so chuffed over , but now next day i feel like absolute shyt, i dont know if its having everyone around at the weekend so i notice that i am not eating more and having the smell of food all around u as kids and hubby are here not out at school or work , but i have just been feeling really crap. Does anyone else get a bit moody on this or am i the only one and its like yoyo emotions. For example a few minutes ago i was chatting fine then hubby made a stupid comment which i disagreed with so i stormed off and as he had rice cooking on the stove i have deliberetly (sp) let it burn though i am in the next room, i could hear it crackling and now its burnt so he has to start again and u know what i dont give a FOOOOOOOOOK.

Just yesterday i had my week supply of LT and did not mind cause i had just been told about the great loss but today i could shuv it up an old womans arse LOL :eek::eek:
help,

hey - well done on your 6lbs off - FAB !!

weekends ARE hard when ur on a vlcd... it's no wonder we get a bot grumpy.....

don't beat urself up....just stick with it and, come WI next week, you'll be SO glad you did !!

Debz xx

lol god now i feel angelic!! x

bellyflop are you related to gaz cos your both on the same level with your comments, or maybe you are gaz just posting under a different tag lol

help,

DEFINATELY HUN...like the burnt rice hehehehehe he deserves it for eating when you cant

anywho at least i am not puttinhg the baby's nappy contents in his food LOL
LMAO ...HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE... if you have eye drops i have an evil plan lmao

Belly flop is gazs alter ego...notice thay are never posting at the same time... LMAO

help,

Was it to be any old womans arse or are we talking the chemist :cool: - let him cook his own tea in future !!!

I have only just started and had all sorts of emotional doins so far - I'm just wondering that because you have lost lots of weight and haven't got far to go to goal - you look in the mirror and think 'hey, I look and feel good what the hell am I putting myself through this for' but as I am sure you have read, this is just the part of the journey and as the 'maintence' girls will testify your mind and body are having a battle of wills.
Stick to it - look forward to refeed and maintenance and you OH can cook you tea :D yipppeee

Well I am moody at the best of times but God I can't even stick me at the moment. I have felt high literally. Excited, buzzing with energy and giggly and then bang one comment and that's it! Down, fed up, jacking the whole thing in! (Now I don't give up......cos I'm not nuts and I KNOW the pounds are falling off) but I still come to the verge of eating each time. Then I feel all sorry for myself and then 2 mins later I am high again!!! No wonder my ds has opted to stay with his Gran for a week!!!

Good to know it's normal! I'm only towards the end of wk2 on this and the last two days I've been wicked!!! All your successes keep me going though ... thanks.

My mood swings have been terrible & OH can't work out what's wrong with me as I haven't told him that I'm on LT !!! ( He works shifts so we never eat at the same times !!! )

Back