Hiya evry1.. advice 4 fat teen plz?! x

Hi Amy,
just wanted to say welcome to minimins, i'm sure you'll find ther support you need here, everyone is very helpful and there for you if your felling down, we're all in the same boat after all.
Also just wanted to say at your weight and height your bmi is 28.5 which is overweight so you've got yourself out of the obese range which is fantastic. i started at the same weight you are now (3" smaller though!!) and it can be done if you have the patience and dedication, you've done fantastic since last year i bet your feeling better for it.
It can be done if you continue how your going, keep up your exercise try a mixture of cardio and light weight training. Eat junk in moderation, and eat plenty of protein,fruit/veg and good carbs like wholewheat pasta etc. Plus if you can up your water intake you'll see the inches falling off.
If you can keep a record of your measurements (bust, waist, hips, thighs arms etc) and/or take photographs of your full body so you can see how far your coming along.
I hope that helps, and good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Hi Amy and welcome to minimins, take a look around the thread and choose a plan you think will work for you.

Hey Amy,
You get your bmi checked at doctor's? or
online.If online get it checked properly as
the internet wont take your muscle quantity
just your height and weight.
Good Luck And Best Wish's
xoxo

Welcome to the site, there are many diets but personally it may be better for you to go and see your doctor because of your age :) x

Back