Hiya newbie here

BRUMMIE

Hiya peeps, hope your all well. I have returned to weight watchers after successfully losing 8 stone on the points plan, however i would like to return to weight watchers using the new pro points plan. fruit...free....like it!!!! I have just over a stone and a half to lose and realistically i am giving myself til christmas to lose it, though i'd like to think i can lose the bulk of that by then. I will post my diaries on the forum to help motivate myself and others. So christmas here i come lol. Sophie

Welcome welcome! Pro points is really good, much more flexible. This forum is great, the people are wonderful and really helpful so enjoy :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done to you on losing 8 stone, I have just joined the forum but have been doing weight watchers since January but seem to lose some put it back on. Pro points is very good but I just need to re-focus. I think I have set my goals too high and they just dont seem realistic.

I am using the forum to stay focused and I use the WW iphone app which is amazing.

Good luck on your weight loss.

When I started PP again I had just over 1 and a half stone left to lose.

I think it can be done before Christmas, I sure hope so as I;m 30 on the 14th of December :)

Anyway good luck..

Last edited:
welcome and good luck

well done on your weightloss so far thats fab ...i shall look forward to reading your diarys

Hi, i hope you dont mind if i join in... Im back at ww after a disasterous time on sw... just wasnt in the right mindset for it i think.. i was excited about the new pro points plan as i lost nearly 2stone many moons ago on the old point programme... my weigh in day in thursday and so far ive had a terrible week until today.. i just didnt get tracking and had an unplanned night out on saturday night :)
Im finding it hard to readjust to the points system although tonight i took the time to thrawl through website getting pp's for the things i would mostly eat... big difference in points since last time!! but this time HAS to be it...

Im not sure how to put up my weighlosses etc???

My starting weight last thursday was 11 stone 4 pounds (i think i had a total loss of 10pound since i rejoined in november '10.. got a silver 7 on my first night back yeah!!!

my ideal goal weight would be anything between 9 Stone and 9 Stone 7Ibs so fingers crossed ill get there.....

xxx

caryl this might help if you don't already have a calculator of phone app

Weight Watchers Points Calculator (it is posted a couple times on this site)

Comes in very hand for me as the WW book (if you ever get it) can sometimes say different points for the item you have, like I have turkey mince and depending on how healthy the turkey mince I buy is, the points can be 1 or even 2 points different to what the WW book says.

Also if I buy something unusual from the shops and want to know the points I can quickly type the info in the online calculator and vuala.

Failing that, divide the calories on any packet of food by 40 and it will give you a rough idea of what the points are, (if its .5 of something, remember to round up)

Back