hiya :)

foodfairy

Silver Member
Hello guys, I used to post here a few years ago, got lost and now found my way back heavier,oopsa!

Now have a stone and half to lose I'm going to try calorie counting I think, wish me luck x

good luck foodfairy, not that you will need it im sure that stone and half will be off in next to no time.

Just keep positive,

hope to see you around

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I can't wait to get started tomorrow properly. Going to plan a shopping list today and buy myself a pretty little notebook to write my diary in :)

Just weighed myself again this morning and have gone up again overnight!

Start weight....12st 1lb

Hi Foodfairy dont worry about your weight fluctuating during the day or over night, mine does the exact same thing. weigh once a week around the same time (most on here say in the morning after you have been to the toilet)

Good luck....

Oh and i do like the idea of getting a nice new notebook to write you diary in me thinks a little trip to WH Smiths is in order

Welcome foodfairy.. I'm sure you'll do great with cc.

A lot of us use MyFitnessPal to track our food and exercise. I have to be honest and say that like you I use a note book as well as I don't have a phone that I can download the app to :)

Hope all goes well.

Yea I much prefer the old fashioned way of writing it down, dunno, I somehow feel more accountable that way lol.
Thanks for your welcomes xxx

Well here goes! All ready to start my new journey to a brand new healthy me!

Took down my bmi and body fat% this morning along with my starting weight and wrote out down in my pretty new pink notebook lol:)

Aiming for 1600 cals a day which is between what mfp said and another calculator said so hopefully that will work. Off I pop for breakfast, byeeeeee xx

Thank you x might look into starting my own diary thread so going to have a poke around in there and see what's involved lol x

Back