Ho Ho Ho!

pete10141748

Postaholic
Yes, once again it's that time of year when i have to bring out my deeper, booming voice, and don the neccasary attire for my school-children's parties.

So come one, come all, see the fabulous "Santa" :D

dsc00201ve5.jpg

BL, LS, Bekimo, Annaphylactic, the other Anna, Cazza, and any other lovely lady on this forum, feel free to request a sit on Santa's knee..... come on honey, tell me what you want (for Xmas) ;) :8855:

PS for a little perspective on my LL journey, last year I barely fitted into these trousers;

dsc00206ez3.jpg

:eek: :cool: :D

Lol lot's of women fantasise about santa don't ya know ;)

xXx

Ooo fab pic Beki x

I didn't mean me lol I have a friend who has this whole naughty santa thing going on, it's hilarious she loves the beard!?!?

Hmmm, having watched "Bad Santa" last night, I can guess who inspired it! LOL

I had lost faith that you exisited Santa, but Ho Ho, there you are. Well done on your journey so far

Santa Baby,
Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby,
A 54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby,

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the Fella's that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check out my Christmas list

Santa Baby,
I want a yact and really that's not
A lot
Been an angel all year
Santa Baby,

Santa honey,
One little thing
I really need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa Baby,

Santa cutie,
Fill my stocking with a duplex
And checks
Sign your 'ex' on the line
Santa cutie,
and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let´s see if you believe in me

Santa Baby,
Forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby,
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry...tonight

lol - loving it! I'll look out for you on christmas eve!!

ooh can i sit on your knee?
x

"Hello Santa, I've been a bad bad girl... "

HAHAHA... anyway - *cough* - great pic, and those trousers!! WOW!! That must feel incredible!

If you are serious about the wish thing, could you get me some smaller feet - with this increasing weight loss my size 8s are starting to appear more canoe like than usual, and it's making me really clumsy - honestly, I'm falling all over the place. Some size 6 feet would be great, I'm sure you can get an elf to knock some up :D

Lots of love
xx

Anna said:
"Hello Santa....Ive been a bad girl.......

tsk tsk, well in that case you won't be sitting on Santa's knee my dear, you will be put accross it! ;) :p

ahh, but therein lies the contradiction I guess....would a light spanking invariably make Santa naughty himself? Hmmm, well, I guess it it would be OK so long as I...err.... I mean...HE kissed it better afterwards :kissass: :8855:

(note to self: this is turning into a Flirt Zone topic, stop it! Bad Pete, bad! :giggle:)

Back O/T; Thanks for the nice comments about the trousers, and yes it feels amazing!!

Hey Santa, (to use one of 'Pete's' lines) can I sit on your knee and we can talk about the first thing that pops up!!
I have been very...very.... naughty this year!!

tsk tsk, well in that case you won't be sitting on Santa's knee my dear, you will be put accross it! ;) :p

ahh, but therein lies the contradiction I guess....would a light spanking invariably make Santa naughty himself? Hmmm, well, I guess it it would be OK so long as I...err.... I mean...HE kissed it better afterwards :kissass: :8855:

(note to self: this is turning into a Flirt Zone topic, stop it! Bad Pete, bad! :giggle:)

Back O/T; Thanks for the nice comments about the trousers, and yes it feels amazing!!

Pete this whole post leaves you open to a whole host of comments hehehehehe but it did make me giggle.:8855:

Pete this whole post leaves you open to a whole host of comments hehehehehe but it did make me giggle.:8855:

Ye I know... I was thinking of asking what would be in Santa's sack this year!!:eek::8855:

See how naughty I am?!! xxx

ps actually the sack thing could go on and on and on :8855::8855::8855:

Yes, once again it's that time of year when i have to bring out my deeper, booming voice, and don the neccasary attire for my school-children's parties.

So come one, come all, see the fabulous "Santa" :D

dsc00201ve5.jpg

BL, LS, Bekimo, Annaphylactic, the other Anna, Cazza, and any other lovely lady on this forum, feel free to request a sit on Santa's knee..... come on honey, tell me what you want (for Xmas) ;) :8855:

PS for a little perspective on my LL journey, last year I barely fitted into these trousers;

dsc00206ez3.jpg

:eek: :cool: :D

hehehe - I was just looking at your pic, and thought to myself I am going to ask if I can sit on Santas Knee - then you offered!

So - here I come!! It won't hurt! :D But I wil be there a very long time - I have a looooong list!!! :D

You look great Santa!!!! Now your big black belt isn;t just a fashion accessory but will hold up your trousers!! :D

x

Am I the only one that turned my head to see if I could see down your troosies??!:eek:

Looking good babes x

Back