Hola :) I'm new

kleinejellytot

Hello my name is Laura and I'm new to this forum. I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and so far it is going okay, 2nd weigh in tonight, and I'm not expecting anything this week as I've had a pretty tough week.

Anyway I'm from Manchester and my ultimate goal is to look better for my wedding next year.
I look forward to chatting and making some friends :)

hi and welcome I am also new to this site. Good luck tonight with the weigh in. Remember it gets easier the further along you get. I am getting married end of may this year. Congratulations as well. :character00250:

Hi Laura, Welcome. You are in the right place for motivation from some lovely people. Quite a crossover from people following different chosen plans, so have a good browse in all the corners of minimins for food ideas and tips. Good luck on your journey. chips xx

Chips u r doing well ......

I must admit when I lost 11lb (in fact 11½lb) in first week I kept getting back on the scales and counting on my fingers to make sure it was right. I thought I'd need to have a limb amputated to lose that much in one go :rolleyes:

I'm eating so well. :innocent0002: A switch has flicked and I have managed to cut out all the extras and stopped drinking which was a big problem. It would pile on calories and weaken my willpower. What I would drink in a week was almost akin to sitting with a bag of cream buns a couple of nights a week. I haven't missed it at all, which amazes me even as I say it. Also I read the low cal mixers I was drinking in large quantities can make you crave carbohydrates and are full of some nasty sweeteners which are banned in some countries. Within days I felt more mentally alert and had more energy. Ironic that when eating healthy for the first time for a long time, I then got ill and am still struggling, but hey ho. This website is so full of support from lovely people. Good luck all. love chips xx

Back