Hold in pants...

I got some from TX Maxx. To me they were the best because they were only £2.99 and did the job!

I've had some from M&S and some from Debenhams that were both great, they were bout twenty pound a pair - but defo worth it. Also tried some from Primark and some from Matalan - but they were both a bit pointless, cut you in half and felt really uncomfy, and didn't make me look slimmer! xxx

Spanx

Lots of suck you in knickers out there.....

Spanx panties (fab name eh?) are apparently very good..... :D

Have bought a number of pairs of big sucker-inners from matalan at £4 a pair and they really reduce you (by about a trouser size).:)

Also Debenhams have some which are like tan coloured thickish tights - cant remember the cost but not that much..... like cycling shorts but when i wore them (3-4 months ago) you could see the bulges where they squidged my thighs in, so in actual fact under my trousers my thighs looked like they had a waist! ha ha..... be careful with them then eh!!!! :eek:

Thats about it on the knicker front! ;)

On the sucky in front I wear Sloggi Maxi Control, they hold you in but are comfy, on sale at figleaves at the mo.

Dancing - re bum lifting I have ordered some Trinny & Susannah bum lift ones so will keep you posted!

Gx

I Have some fab ones from Debenhams, i just went and checked the label and no make/name in them so think they must be debenhams own.

They are like a mesh material and seamless at the back, so the fab part is there is no VLP and bulging bits. I'd definately recommend them. I brought mine in the debenhams sales reduced from £12 to £6...bargain.

Happy knicker hunting. x

Hi Glitz - are they comfy or do you feel all done up like a kipper?

Gxx

I've got some spanx. They were quite comfy compared to most. As for bum lifts. Well....first find bum
th_sherlock.gif

hm4.gif
.....think I'll need to get back to you on that one :D

I've got some spanx. They were quite comfy compared to most. As for bum lifts. Well....first find bum
th_sherlock.gif

hm4.gif
.....think I'll need to get back to you on that one :D

PMSL KD! Know exactly what you mean mine is like flat pack furniture that never got built!

Gx

hehe.. i just got in.. and saw the amount of replies and was like... "woooah.. thank god"..

the only problem with ones from "normal" shops.. if that they wouldnt fit me.. :(..

x x x

Not sure what size you are at the mo Kitteh but Sloggi go up to size 26, check out Figleaves.co.uk as they have loads of stuff and sizes and there is a sale on at the mo.

Gx

im a 26.. lol.. so im gonna go check out the sloggi ones.. cos the sloggi ones i had.. didnt really do much.. just were like normal pants.. but its worth a check out i think..

Thanks gawjus.. btw.. your pic is like.. "OH MY FREAKIN GOD" lovely.. i was scrolling down a page before.. and i had to stop and go back up.. its amazing..

x x

Thanks Kitteh! There are loads of different Sloggi some better than others, I go for the Maxi control ones which are the most supportive they do - they aren't the most supportive available but have a good balance of comfort/support. There is a whole section on shape/control wear though and I am sure there are other brands in your size - bit of trial and error with what suits you best though.

Good luck! I have draws full of all sorts of support stuff I have collected over the years!

Gx

I cant fault my m and s ones, they go under my boobs and down to my thighs, really good for under dresses, I must admit I do feel like a trussed up chicken, do get used to it, but when i take them off I can breathe again!!!

As for bum uplifts, nah, my bum fell into my belly years ago!!!

Thanks guys..

What would i search in google.. cos "hold in pants".. isnt really bringing anything up.. LOL..
Im so stupid when it comes to computers.. lol

x x

It's often referred to as shapewear or control underwear, give that a whirl.

Gx

Back