Holiday tomorrow - thank you SW!!!

sarahm85

Silver Member
Not been posting for a couple of days due to various things going on, including sorting things out for holiday!

The past two holidays I've taken were good but there was always the dampener of myself feeling very self conscious about my weight. In photos I'm smiling, but deep down I'm wondering how fat and ugly I will look like in the photo. At the pool and beach I covered up, and when I wanted a dip I would practically sprint into the water so no one would see my body. I'm ashamed to admit I would sometimes wait until I saw someone larger than myself was going in so people would see me as a thinner person.

This holiday is going to be totally different - I'm not at target as planned but I feel so happy about myself and have tons more confidence. I still have wobbly bits (especially on my hips and bum!) but they don't bother me as much now. A family friend recently commented on my weight loss, but also said how much happier I looked.

I won't be covering up during the day, for the first time in about 7 years I'll be wearing a bikini, and the smile on the photos will be genuine. I don't think I'll be sticking to SW brilliantly on holiday, but I know I can get any gains off when I get home.

Thank you SW, not only have I lost almost 3 stone, but I love myself inside and out - and that means so much more.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful! Although you must congratulate yourself, you did this :D

Well done xx

Fantastic, an inspiration to me!! So pleased that you will feel fabulous on holiday and looking all sex kitten like :)

I'm off on holiday in a couple of months so I hope that I feel as good as you do when mine comes around.

xx

Well done!!
And how lovely that you are so happy with yourself now!
Make sure lots of photo's are taken!! Then post some befores and afters on here so we can say well done once more and you can inspire us all!!!

Wow well done, what a lovely 'feel good' post.

Have a lovely holiday, where are you going?

Thank you for sharing this. It's really made me think about the benefits at the end of the journey. I haven't got a holiday booked, but I hope that next time me and hubby go away I will the same as you!

Have a fabulous holiday x

What a great achievement - well done and enjoy the holiday!

What a brill post - well done you. Its really nice to read that your so happy, it actually sounds like your happy when you read the words (if that makes sence, lol ?!?!?!?)

I was just the same as you - I actually couldn't wait to go on holiday with my new trim figure this year. It was brillient!!

Have a fantastic holiday - you deserve it! x

fab post - i love slimming world and also love my holidays - so can totally relate to your post!!! I only wish i had lost my weight years ago!!! :D

well done xxxx

Well done Sarah, I think your post struck a chord. I know it made me a bit emotional and I filled up a bit for you. I am so made up for you.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your new found freedom girl :D Life is for living.

Back