honest opinions please:)

stacie3006

Hello there.

Im looking for peoples honest experiences of lipotrim. My mums getting remarried in august and my sister and i are being bridesmaids, my dress came and OH MY GOD.. lol its a gorgeous dress and looks fab on my size 6 sister but on my HUGEEE size 22 frame im going to be a laughing stock. I tried slimming world, and weight watchers but i get so sick of thinking what im going to eat next it really puts me off. I need something like this that can just not put all my energy into thinking what to eat. I did look at diet chef but given im not a millionaire its a no go.
I read a few posts and people seem to be doing well, but as my dad tells me if its too good to be true it usually is. Anyways well done to the people that have lost the weight...
:)
stacie x

Yeah it works, but you have to be determined and know that it aint gonna be easy x

Awww thanks for replys. Yea i think it would need alot of determination but i think if you want it bad enough then it can be done. How does it work. I think i worked it out too 3 shakes a day and as much water as you can manage, am i right?
Thanks again girls and well done what an achievement! Do you do exercise as well?

Im thinking of trying it myself and i have read a lot of posts and it looks good

Awww thanks for replys. Yea i think it would need alot of determination but i think if you want it bad enough then it can be done. How does it work. I think i worked it out too 3 shakes a day and as much water as you can manage, am i right?
Thanks again girls and well done what an achievement! Do you do exercise as well?

Find the Lipotrim site by googling then watch the video, it's on the site and read the related material, you will find all the information there. Anything you don't understand come back here and fire away! You will find a list of pharmacies on the site, choose one near to you and pay them a visit and take it from there. You will have to be really motivated with a strong will to achieve results. It's hard but can be done with real determination:D

Kitra

I started lipotrim end of jan2009and lost over 3stone and got to target by april same year.Ihave put it all back on, and have just started back again on the diet,but this time i am going to do the refeed and keep the weight of this time. start date 21 may 2011:flirt2::flirt2:

I started lipotrim end of jan2009and lost over 3stone and got to target by april same year.Ihave put it all back on, and have just started back again on the diet,but this time i am going to do the refeed and keep the weight of this time. start date 21 may 2011:flirt2::flirt2:
---------------------------------
Loss in weight every week is the main motivating factor to continue, plus you start breathing in your clothes, nice feeling:D

leluna you have done great,my start weight is very similar 16-6,l go for my first weigh in 2moz,l feel so determined and it helps when l see results like yours ,hope mine will be as good

This diet is silly but amazing. Its not cheap but compared to what you would be paying on snacks and food etc then its reasonable. Go for it remembering that its tough. Very tough. But worth it :) x

--------------------------------------
I don't know about silly but amazing, yes!
All you have to do is stay 100% and the pounds just slide off! Staying on it 100% is difficult but once you get through the first few days, you know you can manage with rewards in sight.
I used to spend £5-10 when out, sitting in a cafeteria piling it all up, now some of that money goes towards paying for Lipotrim. As I pay £36 all at once for the week's supply it seems a lot but not that expensive if you think in terms of £5 a day. Well worth it for me, only if I can save my hair:D

For me...Lipotrim is the only diet out there that will make you lose weight very rapidly :)

ive just had my first weigh in and very dissapointed stuck to it 110% and only lost 4lb totally gutted and bloody starving all week now feel light headed, weak and my legs are heavy i have bad breath and feel utterly crap and constantly cry this obviusly works for some but not me unfortunatly i'm on my way back to the chemist to see if they will refund me as i bought another weeks worth wilst i was there but i'm that hungry now that the dog cat and rabbit better start hiding they all say hunger subsides but its got worse over the week for me and now i could eat my own left arm i'm irritable snappy and nasty with everyone my skin has gone greasy and my hair feels dull and have spots on my scalp i'll be back on slimming world plan asap as i cant keep this up any more

--------------------------------------
I used to spend £5-10 when out, sitting in a cafeteria piling it all up, now some of that money goes towards paying for Lipotrim. As I pay £36 all at once for the week's supply it seems a lot but not that expensive if you think in terms of £5 a day. Well worth it for me, only if I can save my hair:D

Slightly off topic but it only costs £36 in the UK?!? It costs me €65 in Ireland. Thats some conversion rate!

Anyway LipoTrim is amazing. I've spent the last 14 years joining WW on and off. I'd keep to it for a week, lose a few pounds, trash the diet the next week and throw the towel in. I knew I needed a new approach and heard about LipoTrim through my friends dad.

I'm no angel and havent been good enough to keep 100% since day one but I'm really really trying and it is working. Its worth an attempt anyway. It cant do any harm! Best of luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Slightly off topic but it only costs £36 in the UK?!? It costs me €65 in Ireland. Thats some conversion rate!

Anyway LipoTrim is amazing. I've spent the last 14 years joining WW on and off. I'd keep to it for a week, lose a few pounds, trash the diet the next week and throw the towel in. I knew I needed a new approach and heard about LipoTrim through my friends dad.

I'm no angel and havent been good enough to keep 100% since day one but I'm really really trying and it is working. Its worth an attempt anyway. It cant do any harm! Best of luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Thanks Eva, I didn't realise you were in Ireland. £65 for weekly supply is expensive or are we talking Euros? If I were you, I'd do it 100% at least for 6-10 weeks and see how you feel. No good messing around when you paying so much out, be disciplined and you will see the weight just sliding off, it's that simple. Anyway good luck:D

Back