Hooorahhh!!!!!

Rollass1

Joined Slimming World last week and had my first weight in today I have been sticking to old original read and green days and actually feeling quite full!
In fact my husband has actually asked me if I am on a diet!!!!!!

And I have lost......................4lb's which is amazing I am so pleased with my little self!!!!:grouphugg:

Yay!! Well done!! I have the same comment from my fella. If I can stuff my face with pasta and "creamy" sauces, sin free chips, huuuuge omlettes and beans, how can I be dieting? Well -8lbs tells me I can!!
Keep it up.....
:)

Well done on your first week's weigh in result Hun!!! 4lbs is a very good first loss, so keep it up!
SW is great as a plan that actually questions whether you are on a diet at all! You can stuff your face and still loose weight...Im all for that! :)

Congratulations!!! Well done.
I have just started again this week so hoping for the same next monday.xx

You Go girl !!!!

Very well done. I agree, it doesn't even feel like being on a diet, because with SW you are not hungry. In the past, when I've been dieting and hungry, it's all gone out the window. I am so pleased I have joined and found this forum. This time I will do it. Lost 6 kilos so far in 2.5 weeks!

Back