Hooray for fizzy water

NewMummy2012

I had ran out this morning! Been drinking plain old tap water till now. Just been to asda, smart price 17p per 2 litre bottle x4 .
just had a sip of this fizzy nectar and all I can say is hooray for fizzy water. I wouldn't get through this without it!

I have actually never in my entire life drank fizzy water! ha ha ha
Is it nice? I might invest, imagine Im drinking a sprite ;) xxx

It's the future!

I'm missing my fizzy Sainsbury's fruit flavoured waters. Not sure if I could have the. So figured best to leave them out incase, but they were like drinking pop for me, I had no issue getting my 3 litres a day in before LT with those

I used to drink loads of the flavoured sparking water too! it also helps keep hunger down as its carbonated I learnt this from doing Cambridge about 18 months ago. I'm on the hunt for a squash or juice flavour that has no added sugar or citric acid! My other half is fed up of me reading every single bottle in the supermarket! But fizzy water is definitely the way to go ! 3 days into first week !

well its something about the citric acid that kicks you out of ketosis. but you have to find something with no citric acid, no added sugar and no carbs . Trust me I have hunted and have not found anything yet!! When I was on Cambridge there were tubs of water flavouring but haven't heard of anything like this on LT. Going for first weigh in ( well day 5 ) tomorrow so will ask then. Not sure about soda water.

There's water flavouring with Slim &Save, wonder if they have citric acid or anything in it, as I believe their diet work on ketosis too. I was going to ring them later to enquire about doing that after LT, so I'll ask for us.

Just spoken to a rep at S&S and they told me their water flavouring is carb & citric acid free as it works in their ketosis plan too. I've just ordered some at 3 packs for £9.99 and a variety of flavours including cola, lemon, orange, mixed fruit & white wine (with fizzy water I'm sure I can pretend, lol). They also do a vegetable flavour for drinking with hot water like a cupasoup, which again just counts towards your water intake and not a meal, only that's not in the deal. If you want 2 packs of the same flavour it's £3.99 a tub. My order should be here Mon so here's to just a few more days drinking boring old water then on to nice flavoured stuff to help the water go down easier.

Sorry I've not hear of the S&S one, can you post the web site link ?? Really need some flavour!! Just had first weight in although its only the morning of day 5 done 6.5lbs ! Think I can deal with that !

I did lipotrim before and diet drinks didn't knock me out of ketosis. I used ketostix to check and make sure. I do drink the odd diet coke too.

Back