hope to be slim for the last time!!

Yay well done on your weight loss this week, did you enjoy your meal out with the group?

Thanks hun yeah had a very good meal it was a good laugh im out again tonight going for another xmas meal with the girls from work and than were out Saturday night with friends so don't think I'll loss next week :-( xx

You never know, but enjoy it anyway you got to your target you wanted to Xmas so you can afford a week of sts just get back to pointing in between

Found ya! Hehe! You've done amazing so far babe well done! And another loss this week! Fab! My weigh in day is sat. Stops me being naughty on a Friday night, which used to be take away night in our house haha xxx

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all had a lovely day I had a excellent day but my boxing day is **** been up since 2 this morning being sick and I still feel like ****, think I over did it on the xmas goodies xx

Wow, amazing loss so far going by your opening thread post. You did so well :). keep it up in the new year. :)
Christmas is hard, isnt it? I struggled so bad past 6 months but Christmas has been the worst time.

Thanks hun ive lost 4st 10.5lbs since august well happy with that,
Yeah christmas is hard I tryed my hardest to keep on track but I know I put on weight xx

I think most people have put on a few pounds over Christmas guys. Wendy you've done amazingly well and you really are an inspiration. I added on 6lbs and was a little disheartened, but got up this morning and went to the gym and I'm looking forward to seeing those 6 dropping off and even more. I've got a long way to go, but I'm learning to not beat myself up too much if I have a crap day & just try to make sensible healthy choices. Good luck xx

Back