hope to be slim for the last time!!

Thanks hun feeling a bit better now.
Had a busy day so far went to sainsburys as they got a half price toy sale so brought quite a few things for xmas for my grandaughter, than took her to the indoor play centre and been to asda.
So now sitting down with a well deserved belgium options before i start some housework and than cook dinner but f9nt know what im going to cook yet xx

Which flavour Options are u indulging in? Glad u are feeling bit better. X

Thankd hun
I got belguim choc, hazelnut,white choc, mint & orange 6 for £1.50 xx

Mmmmmm Yummy! I like all of those other than White. X

Morning
Last day at work today than got the weekend off whoo :)
Im so happy my husband just booked for us to go away for a long weekend in cardiff in 2 weeks time so looking forward to it :) think my diet will not do to good that week tho as the Friday we are going for a meal for my daughter in laws 21st birthday and than sat-mon were in Cardiff xx

Morning
Last day at work today than got the weekend off whoo :)
Im so happy my husband just booked for us to go away for a long weekend in cardiff in 2 weeks time so looking forward to it :) think my diet will not do to good that week tho as the Friday we are going for a meal for my daughter in laws 21st birthday and than sat-mon were in Cardiff xx

Bet u can't wait for today to be over so the weekend can start? Weekend away sounds LOVELY, what do you plan to do in Cardiff? I hear there's food shopping there? How nice to have something to look forward to. X

Bet u can't wait for today to be over so the weekend can start? Weekend away sounds LOVELY, what do you plan to do in Cardiff? I hear there's food shopping there? How nice to have something to look forward to. X

Yeah got a busy day today so be glad when its over.
Cant wait to go away it be nice to spend some quality time with my husband and do some xmas shopping :)
How's you today hun? Xx

Yeah got a busy day today so be glad when its over.
Cant wait to go away it be nice to spend some quality time with my husband and do some xmas shopping :)
How's you today hun? Xx

I love having nice things to look forward to :) At least your day will go quickly if you're busy. I'm doing good, Friday which means its WI.x

Sorry haven't been on here for a view day's but I calapsed at work on friday so been in hospital for the last few days.
Back on ww tomorrow as havent tracked the last few days and im sure ive put on bit I will get there xx

Sorry haven't been on here for a view day's but I calapsed at work on friday so been in hospital for the last few days.
Back on ww tomorrow as havent tracked the last few days and im sure ive put on bit I will get there xx

OMG Wendy! Are u ok? What did they say? X Hope you're ok now Sweetie, don't rush yourself back into WW. X

Yeah im ok hun thanks, they done loads of tests they said my sugar levels was really low and they think im exhausted so been signed off work for 2 weeks to rest so everyones rushing around me and getting me goodies to eat even tho I told them I can't keep eating this stuff, but they care xx

Yeah im ok hun thanks, they done loads of tests they said my sugar levels was really low and they think im exhausted so been signed off work for 2 weeks to rest so everyones rushing around me and getting me goodies to eat even tho I told them I can't keep eating this stuff, but they care xx

Your health and wellbeing is far more important than WW, please look after yourself or you'll have me to answer to ;-) And I turn green when I'm
Angry!!! X

Yeah your right hun and I dont want you turning green :) thanks for caring hun xx

I'm not pretty when I'm angry ;-) Love u Sweetie!!! X

Back