Hoping i'm a loser tomorrow but...

MissShiraz

I DOUBT IT :cry:

Second weigh in tomorrow and have had a poor week again.

I bought a countdown last week and set a target to lose 2lbs a week. Fingers crossed i do have a loss this week. Ended up going out for a meal, drinking wine and having a bottle of wine at home.

Went to see Oasis on Saturday in Manchester and prepared a lovely lot of food to take with us to eat in car when we arrived (sw quiche, chilli sweet potato wedges, a beef and tomato roll, and lots of fruit) AND I BLOODY FORGOT IT!! :eek: :sigh: Too busy making sure i had everything packed to take to my parents for our 5 year old daughter and 10 week old baby (first time away from mummy and daddy for baby so mind was elsewhere)

So OH decided to go to tesco and get something to eat, i chose sushi as thought it maybe the best bet on an EE as it was 2pm and i knew the concert didn't finish until 11pm and would need to choose something else when there (all i could find on teco's shelves were very fattening sandwiches and very creamy pastas and sausage rolls etc). Then about 5pm chose a hog roast roll (but they only had white baps!!) But again i thought that better than cheeseburgers / pizza etc etc.

Only lost 0.5lbs last week after being VERY naughty the week before.

I've a feeling i may STS.

Here's hopong tomorrow is okay for me... :copon:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It is my weigh in day tomorrow too.

Awww good luck!!! Hope you enjoyed oasis loads and having a "mum" night off.

I am a bit fed up because I have been really good this week and i think that i may have gained, but when i look at what i have eaten this week I can't see how that is possible,that said I have been dieting since Jan this year and lost hardly anything with WW but SW seems to give me a lot less scope to eat things that i know will prevent loss.

So I weigh in tomorrow too so we will see, it will be my first week.

Will come back and see how you got on.

anne

Yaaaaaay

I lost 3.5lbs and got slimmer of the week!! Blummin fantastic!!! :D

I cannot believe it...

WELL DONE!!! Thants brilliant x x x x

Hey Miss Shiraz How fantastic are you? Well done.

Back